Friday, September 5, 2008

A Couple of Days in Branson

We got to take a couple of day get-away to Branson over Labor Day. We always enjoy our time there and we all love to go to Silver Dollar City. The twins tried out the frog ride this time and we found a new area to play in filled with foam balls. They loved it! We also enjoyed swimming at the resort but I forgot to bring my camera. :-( We did manage to escape most of the rain, but it rained all the way home! Daddy and Nolan on the frogs.

Grace was content to sit in the middle of all the balls!


I couldn't get Nolan to look at me for a picture. He was too busy throwing the balls and then cleaning them up!

Hope and Grace are ready for the frogs!

Hope's favorite part of the ball area was shooting them across the room.


1 comment:

Our Three Peas said...

Very Very cute!! I so can not believe how big the twins are getting! Before you know it the
4th little bundle of joy will be here! Or in my case your exclamtion point will arrive! That is what I call Preston now....my little exclamation point! LOL :-) He may be that but he is sweet as ever! Haha
Love all you new pics..thanks for the nice comments on my new post and blog look! Talk to you soon!
Luv,
Ash :-)